Our Church

Our Story

The Welsh Revival of 1904-5, had a tremendous effect on many parts of the British Isles. This was followed by a MIGHTY VISITATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, which fell simultaneously on many parts of the world, during which many received the baptism of the Holy Spirit with signs following.

As a result, there sprung up Pentecostal groups worldwide which also believed that the gifts of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers of Ephesians 4:11 should operate in the church together with the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit as spelt out in 1 Corinthians 12:1-11. The Apostolic Church was therefore born in 1915 in Penygroes, South Wales; after the cluster of independent churches that rose out of the revival severed their affiliation to the Bournemouth Apostolic Faith Church which was under the leadership of Apostle W. O. Hutchinson, on the basis of sound Biblical Ecclesiology and Sola Scriptura. Subsequently, by multiple prophetic words, Apostle Daniel Powell Williams was confirmed as the new leader of the new set of independent churches that shared similar thoughts.

National Headquarters

Currently Located at Kaneshi near Bubuashie Roundabout, Accra-Ghana. Will soon relocate to Adenta

APS. DR. AARON NARTEY AMI-NARH

President

APS. FREDERICK YAW AGYEMANG

Vice President

APS. DR. DANIEL KISSI BARDOOM

General Secretary