The Management Team are responsible for the day to day administration of the Church at the General Headquarters, composed of the President, the Vice President, the General Secretary, The Director of Administration, the Director of International Missions (IMD), the Director of Internal Missions and Evangelism (IMED), the Director of Operations of Movements, the Director of Social Services and the Director of Finance.
These administrative duties includes:
- Acting on behalf of the Executive by implementing policies and decisions of the General Council and the Council of Apostles and Prophets,
- the day to day administration of the General Headquarters of the Church,
- receiving reports, minutes, plans and budgets of the various Departments,
- coordinating the activities of movements, and Committees in the Church on behalf of the Executive
- performing such other functions as may be assigned to it by the General Council and/or Council of Apostles and Prophets subject to this Constitution.
- the performance of its duties, the General Management Team shall report to the General Council through the Executive.
The General Management Team holds weekly meetings.
Emergency meetings are convened at the instance of the
President; and at least two-thirds (2/3) of all members through a signed letter to the President.