MOVEMENTS, MINISTRIES, FELLOWSHIPS AND GROUPS OF THE CHURCH
The Operations of Movements, Ministries, Fellowships, and Associations Directorate is to have an oversight responsibility of the organs and any other Movement, Ministry, Association, Fellowship, or Group in the Church and or any that the General Council deem necessary to create.
The following Movements and Ministries have been established by the Constitution as Movements, Ministries, Fellowships, Associations and Groups of the Church. The General Council appoints National Superintendents, Leaders and Secretaries for each organ as follows:
- Children and Teens Ministry;
- Youth Ministry;
- Women’s Movement;
- Men’s Movement;
- The Apostolic Church-Ghana Students & Associates (APOSA), – Campus Ministry
All Movements and Ministries are approved by the General Council before the commencement of their operations.
MOVEMENTS AND MINISTRIES
- CHILDREN MINISTRY
- YOUTH MINISTRY
- WOMEN’S MOVEMENT
- MEN’S MOVEMENT
- THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH STUDENTS AND ASSOCIATES (APOSA)
(3) EXTRA-MINISTERIAL FELLOWSHIPS AND ASSSOCIATIONS
Extra-Ministerial Fellowships and Associations in the Church serves as channels for individual members to exercise their gifts and talents.
The following Extra-Ministerial Fellowships and Associations operate under the auspices of the General Council:
- APOSTOLIC PROFESSIONAL NETWORK;
- ASCENSION MINISTERS’ WIVES FELLOWSHIP;
- NATIONAL EVANGELICAL TEAM and
- RETIRED MINISTERS ASSOCIATION
4. EXTRA MINISTERIAL GROUPS
- Church Cell Group;
- Prayer Group;
- Evangelism Group;
- Counselling Group;
- Ushering and Protocol Group;
- Praise and Worship Group;
- Instrumentalists & Tambourine Group; and
- The Church Choir;
- Any other group approved by the General Council
The activities, organization, and programmes of the extra ministerial groups are to be regulated by their respective Operational Guidelines or Manuals which are to be approved by the General Council.